Tuesday, June 30, 2015

MoYou London Nail art challenge: Ice cream

Thou the nail art challenge just ended here is my post that I participated with. So the challenge was ice cream themed and it was hosted on INSTAGRAM by MoYou London. I threw my hat in the ring with this little citrus number. Thou it is an epic fail because it just does not want to look cool on the photo. 
I created a 3 colored linear gradient and stamped small citrus fruits over it but it is just not visible enough. Thou I still like how it all turned out - I know it is not a winning look because the IG talent is crazy good - but it's something cute to post anyways :)


For this mani I used Essence Love is in the air, Misslyn Mojito and Catrice Bring me peach for the gradients. I stamped the 1st layer with MoYou London Tropical 8 and Mundo de Unas Yellow. The 2nd layer is Essence stamp me!black and MoYou London Princess 11. Over it all I added some fimo slices from Bornpretty store :)


xoxo
gin

4 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like the yellow colour and the extra fruit on it is so lovely. I really like the whole design.

    LEJA

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...