Wednesday, June 24, 2015

Ličila.si review featuring nail GEEK & Konad stamping plate

I got this amazing package from the Slovenian make up web store licila.si I love their page since most of the products they sell are not available anywhere else. They are also the supplier of Make up Revolution products. As you saw in a haul post a while back I already own a bunch of their lipsticks and loving them. 

But today I got a Make up Revolution nail polish to review and they added a Konad stamping plate. Both of the products were amazing and below you can see what I did with them. 


This is what I got - Konad image plate no.5 and Nail geek Scandal nail polish. 


Here you can see the patterns on the plate - they are mostly sports themed. 


The Nail geek Scandal polish is a dark red jelly that was easy to apply and it was opaque in one coat. Thou I added another coat for good measure. Also the brush is thin and perfect so the application is very easy. Then I used the abstract lines on the Konad plate to make a crazy chaotic pattern. There is a reason why everyone knows this brand. The plate is perfectly etched and the patterns are easy to work with. I was very happy with it since I don't own many Konad products.


To make the mani even more chaotic I added some rhinestones - and I love how these turned out <3




So to all my Slovenian readers or any swap buddies from around the world visit the amazing page Ličila.si and get your own amazing nail polish and make up products from some of the most popular brands out there. And for all you ladies who will visit the official Slovenian Make up Revolution web store I have a 17% OFF code BLOG17 :)

xoxo
gin

2 comments:

  1. Looks like a pretty nice stamping plate.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So awesome!! ^_^ I love how you put this together.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...