Friday, June 12, 2015

Jurassic world nails

I grew up on crack that is Jurassic park and dinosaurs - ahh to be a 90ies kid again :) And today my BF got us tickets to the premiere of the new Jurassic world movie! It was amazing!!! If you plan to see it I recommend the 3D version :)

Who cares what I wore what matters is what I wore on my nails! I was so excited to do some dinosaur inspired nails that aren't to obvious and a bit more 'realistic' and I think I nailed it! They turned out quite Jurassic if I might say so myself :)



For these nails I used Wet n Wild Darkest hour as base. Over it I stamped with Mundo de Unas green, Kiko Emerald and China glaze Agro. The plates I used are BM418, QA4 and HWH05. Also I added some splattered rhinestones from Born pretty store.


In case you are still thinking about seeing the movie here is a trailer to get you going :)

RAWR!!!!
xoxo
gin

3 comments:

  1. What a great mani! I don't think you could have done a better one for that movie. I will see it - just not sure about the 3D - I'm a bit of a scaredy cat! Thank you for sharing!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...