Sunday, May 24, 2015

Pick N Mix challenge: Teal + lilac

This is one of my all time favorite manis! It just works and I fell in love with it in a second ... then it chipped a moment after taking the pictures. So this one is going on my 'redo' pile :) 

I love the color combination and I feel like these nails just scream the 80ies. <3


For this manis base I used Barry M Guava, China glaze Highlight of my summer and Claire's Beach. The stamps are made with Mundo de Unas Lavender and MoYou London Time traveller Back to the 80s 2 stamping plate. I placed some metallic studs in a way I think is kind off unique :)



Does this ever happen to you guys? The most perfect mani chips the second it is finished? :)

xoxo
gin

4 comments:

  1. Really love the colors and you definitely captured the retro feel on this ~

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fun colors in here! They look so good.

    ReplyDelete
  3. waw noro huda kombinacija! čisto poletna =)
    http://cherryfashion-k.blogspot.com
    xo
    K.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...