Tuesday, May 26, 2015

Pick N Mix challenge: Bright and happy

I wanted to make a mash of all types of thunder bolt patterns I could find - and later I realised it made me think of something bright and happy - Pikachu and Pokemon :)


The base on all the nails is Essence I got a crush on blue, the glitters are Salon polish Kaboom. The stamps are made with Mundo de Unas Yellow, Neon yellow and Pale blue. The stamping plate I used is MoYou London Time traveller Back to the 80s 2. Over it all I added some water decals and studs I got from Bornpretty store.


In case you live under a rock and don't know who is Pikachu - here is a gif of him being pissed and telling you to get with the program :)

source: tumblr

xoxo
gin

6 comments:

  1. Looks great :)

    http://whattaylorbuys.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pikachu!! LOL Awesome mani! Loving your color choices. ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love how your pointer and pinky fingers turned out!

    ReplyDelete
  4. luškana ideja!
    foreverevereveryoung.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...