Tuesday, May 19, 2015

BPS Review BP-L013 stamping plate part 2

The 1st moment I saw the BP-L013 I fell in love with the drops pattern since I immediately got the idea to make a rainy day mani. Like I said in the previous post about this plate it is full of classic patters that are good for special occasion manis or everyday manis :)


Here you can see again the entire plate and all it's designs. Bornpretty store relay knows what a girl needs :)


And here is the mani I created. It's supposed to look like a rainy day mani. With white clouds that have blue rain drops falling from them. And I added a bit of iridescent pearl like rhinestones since I think the mani needed a bit something extra. 


For this mani I used Essence Wild white ways, Catrice It's all I can blue and Barry M Blueberry to make the initial gradient. Then I made the stamps with Mundo de Unas Blue. Than I added a bit more white to make it seem like some clouds and the rhinestones. 


Here you can see the initial gradient and stamping. 


If you need a stamping plate visit their nail art department and don't forget to use the 10% OFF coupon below :)


xoxo
gin

3 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...