Tuesday, May 5, 2015

BPS Review BP-L010 stamping plate part 1

I got the amazing Bornpretty store stamping plates for you to review today. This is the 1st look I did with this plate. Since the theme is a bit more tribal I wanted to make something full of neons since the tribal pattern reminds me so much of summer.


The plate is like all the rest BPS plates, that is perfectly etched and the patterns are easy to apply. The image sizes are a bit bigger perhaps, so they were plently big for my claws. Below you can see the plate in all it's glory full of tribal, native American and African patterns :)


For this mani I used China glaze Kiwi cool-ada, Sun worshipper and Yellow polka-dot bikini to make the gradient base. The stamps are made with Essence stamp me! black and BP-L010 stamping plate. 



So head on over for some awesome Nail art supplies by Bonrpretty store and while you are there don't forget to use my 10% OFF CODE RJL91 



xoxo
gin

3 comments:

  1. I like the tribal vibe this stamping plate has!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your gradient is stunning! And the stamping is gorgeous. Beautiful mani!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is so cool!! I really need to get my butt over to bps one of these days. It's been a long time since I've even browsed. lol

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...