Wednesday, May 20, 2015

BPS Review BP-59 stamping plate

I am not a cat person but I got this Bornpretty store stamping plate and the cute little pattern in the middle grew on me. The cutest cat I have is a black and white fat boy called Romeo therefore I decided to make a black and white mix of stamps. 


Here you can see the BP-59 stamping plate and all the patterns it features. It's has a lot of cats but also a couple of deer and sheep patterns that are also very cute for all dog lovers out there :)


The plate is made perfectly and a has a higher level of quality etchings then the square plates I have been reviewing recently. Also the middle full pattern I choose is big enough to fit even my big claws what I think is always good news.


For the base of this mani I used Color club Oh boy!. The stamps are made with Essence stamp me! black and white and BP-59 stamping plate. All nails have the white stamp under and black over except the pinkie finger. Also I added some black and white iridescent rhinestones that are surrounded by some teal matte stones in the corner of each nail.


So all you cat lovers head on over to their nail art site and catch this cute plate. And don't forget to use the 10% OFF coupon below :)


xoxo
gin

5 comments:

  1. oh yeah, those cats are cute indeed! ^_^ Can't wait to try mine ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a cute cat pattern on the plate!

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh my goodness so cute!! ^_^

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...