Monday, July 27, 2015

Pick N Mix challenge: Swirls

There is a reason why I don't do much swatching, and polishes like Essence Live, laugh & party are it! The polish in question is the most amazing dark purple jelly that almost looks neon filled with all kinds of matte glitters - but my camera is not having it! I tried all the tricks in the book but still failed miserably. So I just buried it under a heavy stamp - suck it diva polish now nobody will see how cool looking you are :)


For this mani I used Catrice Be my Violetine as base. Over it I added 2 layers of Essence Live, laugh & party. The stamps are made with Essence Stamp me!black and MoYou London Gothic 5.


Here is the only picture that slightly looks similar to the evil polish that is Essence Live, laugh & party. It has a lot more reddish shades in it and it is a lovely sheer jelly - it is just a bit camera shy :)


xoxo
gin

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...