Monday, April 20, 2015

Pick n Mix Challenge: Neon / #HePicksMyPolish

Since I have a new BF I didn't want to overwhelm him with the crazy that is my polish collection. But the other day we went out to have some fun at a water park. And he liked my swimsuit and commented on them saying that I should make some nails like that since they are so colorful and I usually wear all black. So I did and I think this counts as a good #HePicksMyPolish challenge mani :)



Here you can see the inspiration my swimsuit - I love the colors and the silly flamingos. These are the only pinks things I like on the planet :)




Here is the 1st layer of the flamingo stamps I make with a bit more of a sheer polish, it just didn't seem enough so I put another layer of them over this thou the end result looks cool.


For the base of the mani I used Morgan Taylor Don't worry, be brilliant and Pink flame-ingo, Ruby kisses Blues clues. The stamps are made with Essence stamp me! white and While wild ways. The plate I used is MoYou London Alice 4.


I love how these turned out and I only wish my camera could show them in all their neon glory. I need to listen to my man more often for nail art advice :)

xoxo
gin


4 comments:

  1. This is a fun manicure. I just love how bright it is.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the selection process! ;) Definitely don't want to overwhelm him too soon. This came out great!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, this nail art is amazing! Love this manicure :)

    Kisses, Kali
    www.kalisinspiration.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. cool manicure :)) these flamingos look extra!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...