Monday, April 13, 2015

Pick n Mix Challenge: Negative space

I don't relay like the negative space trend. So I went a bit my own way :) Since the negative space trend is main stream by now I tired to channel it with another trend - all white nails. I like how this turned out, somehow they look like pretty wedding nails. Just as good if you ask me :)


For this mani I used Essence Wild white ways as base, over it S-he stylezone no.110 glitters. The stamps are made with Barry M Silver and Gold foil. The stamping plates I used are QA92 and BP-05. The rhinestones and bows are from Bornpretty store.


Is there a main stream nail trend you don't like?

xoxox
gin

2 comments:

  1. Very nice negative space manicure.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the negative space thing, but... my nails don't really lend themselves to it.. >_> This is a very nice alternative! ^_^

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...