Thursday, April 9, 2015

NOTD: Sprial of color nails

My new obsession is making decals with stamping. I make 10 little stamped pictures and then I color them in - it's my new form of therapy because it is so calming :) I just can't stop and the results are always stunning! 

Today I have for you a mix of neons and pastels <3


For this mani I used Essence stamp me! black and HWH-05 to make stamps. I colored in the lines with China glaze Lemon fizz and Are you jelly?, Catrice Bring me peach and Essence Juicy love. I added some metal dots because the center of the circle was a bit messy :)



For more inspiration from the beauty world visit Glam express <3



xoxo
gin

3 comments:

  1. Tole je pa čista popolnost <3
    xoxo, Nyx

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is so cool!! I really need to try that technique!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...