Wednesday, April 1, 2015

NOTD: Aprils fool

Ever since I saw the new MoYou London Games 2 plate I fell in love with the dancing jester figure. And I was waiting for a special day to use him. Since he is so big I need to make a decal out of him and put him on 2 nails. 
I thought that April Fools day is perfect to use this decal since the joker/jester is a cool representation. I never did a mani like this - that cuts the design in 2 parts - and I love it! 




For this mani I used China glaze What a pansy as base. Over it I added 2 layers of Essence Live, laugh & party. To make the stamps I created the decals with Essence stamp me! black and MoYou London Games 2 stamping plate.



Happy April fools day and may all your pranks succeed! :)

xoxo
gin

2 comments:

  1. Very fun. Happy April Fools to you too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cool! ^_^ You did a great job getting the jesters to line up. I would have screwed that up for sure.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...