Monday, April 6, 2015

LoL mani: Fiddle me Timbers / Pick n Mix: Burgundy & Maroon

Sometimes I get lucky in League of Legends and they pair together 2 things I love and I get inspired to make manis relay easily. To all my readers you know by now I harbor a slight pirate obsession but recently I fell in love with Fiddlesticks. Not only the champ but also that's how I call my new BF since he is crazy tall and skinny and plays LoL with me. BTW when I did these nails I got his stamp of approval ;)

For the mani I wanted to make the silly scarecrow's face, the cute piratey coat and crows - so many crows since that is his signature attack :) 


Here is my inspiration Fiddlesticks the Harbinger of doom in his Fiddle me Timbers skin :)


For this mani I used Catrice Marilyn & Me, Artful red and The Monkey gets funky for the gradients. The shiny coat red is Essence Juicy love. The details are made with Essence stamp me!black, Julep Lexie and Catrice ACid DC. The stamping plate I used is MM14.


My favorite Fiddlesticks in game quotes:
'' Yes, my master!''
''The crows are circling ... ''

xoxo
gin

2 comments:

  1. Very cool!! I love the crows stamp. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. These look awesome especially those crows stamped here.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...