Saturday, April 25, 2015

DIY project: Make it spring forever

I like spring and home decoration. So all over my house there are cute little decorations depending on the time of the year. So since it's spring I tried to make something that can double also as part of the Easter decoration. Since I like to use and re-use old items I wanted to show you guys how to use random items around the house to make your nest pretty :)

Here is a simple little decoration with a gnome that I got as a gift. I added a big ombre Easter egg as extra decoration and some neon green glass stones that were meant as aquarium decoration. 




Here are some cute chickens over a nest filled with quail eggs. Since I work part time on a farm I created a nest out of straw and wire. I got a bunch of cotton flowers and fake flowers laying around and now the nesting chickens got a cute place to live. 




This one is an all Easter decoration that I honestly put away by now. But I found this cute old-timesy grandma lace mini cover and I thought it would make a perfect base for purple chickens that lay green eggs :)



Do you ever decorate your house according to the time of the year?

xoxo
gin

2 comments:

  1. So cute! My mom used to always have the house seasonally decorated. I'd like to, but... it always feels like by the time I'm done it's time to change. *ugh*

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...