Wednesday, April 1, 2015

DIY project: April fools art

This is how butterflies look like where I am from. What do they look like at your place? APRIL FOOLS ;)

People know I like dead things so I got these 2 dead bugs - well more like 1 and 1/2 bugs since I only got a head from the stag beetle. BTW The pincer joints still work. Amazing!

So I thought I could make a Jackalope type of beast if I stick them together and make a cool 3D art piece. And I love how this turned out - it's a bad ass warrior butterfly <3



I adore this art installation <3



So what do you think awesome or creepy? :)
xoxo
gin

4 comments:

  1. this is really creepy. i think dead butterflies are sad. i'm unsubscribing :(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sorry to hear that - like I stated it was a gift I didn't harm any of the animals - and I don't know why would I let their death be meaningless

      Delete
  2. Its both awesome and creepy! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely love it!! And the jackalope reference. lol Great job!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...