Thursday, April 16, 2015

BPS Spring inspired nail art competition

One of my favorite nail art supply stores Bornpretty store is hosting a spring flowers inspired nail art challenge. As I am not a big fan of flowers or overly girly themes but I got this amazing Yes Love polish full of neon colored flower shaped glitters and I got an idea. 

I wanted to use the BP-18 stamping plate as base to make the branches and leaves and than place the flower shaped glitters on top as if they grow from it. I added some big pastel roses I got from BPS just to make the mani I bit more spring like :)





For the base of this mani I used Sinful colors Cinderella, China glaze Lemon fizz, Catrice LOVEnder and Bricky mouse as base. The stamps are made with BP-18 and Sinful colors My Kryptonite. The resin 3D flowers are from Bornpretty store and the flower filled polish is Yes Love G26-5.


Let's keep my fingers crossed I might win something. I am not having the best of luck with nail art competitions :)

xoxo
gin

4 comments:

  1. Gorgeously over the top, I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That looks amazing!! Good luck! *fingers crossed*

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fun way to use those flowers!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...