Sunday, March 15, 2015

Sunday stamping: St. Patrick's day

It's that time of the year again when we take out all our green polishes and go at it like crazy :) I must admit I am not a beer fan nor do we celebrate St. Patty's day much but I love the color green so I can fake it :)

I just wanted to put on as many lucky clovers in the mani as possible and some gold coins for extra luck :) Also I found this cute beer stamp and I made a decal out of it since I wanted one part of the mani to be a bit more vibrant in color. 

I love how these guys turned out :) 




For this mani I used Zoya Chita as base. The stamps are made with Kiko Meadow green, Mundo de Unas and Barry M Gold foil. The stamping plates I used are BM406, CA-34, YH810 and MoYou London Gothic 11. The decal is made with Essence Wild white ways, stamp me! black, Barry M Blueberry and Sinful colors My kryptonite. 


I hope you are all having fun for St. Patrick's day :)



xoxo
gin

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...