Sunday, March 22, 2015

Sunday stamping: Purple and orange - ish

Ladies I don't play by the rules so this is Purple and Orange-ish mani for the challenge done my way. I don't like the color orange so I had to hide it in many layers of nail art and other colors :) 

Currently I am in love with the reverse stamping technique so I made these puzzle nails full of spring colors. With plenty of orange and purple (lavender) pieces - not all spring manis require flowers :)




For this mani I used Essence stamp me! white and BM-319 to make the puzzles. And I colored in the pieces with Essence Have a break, OPI Mermaid's tears, Catrice Color of honor, Love, peach & harmony and Playing in lavender heaven from the new LE Doll's collection :)

How cute is the promo? <3



source: tumblr
xoxo
gin

4 comments:

  1. wow, your nails grew much longer - nice! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Čudovito! Res so mi všeč tile barvni puzzli, izgleda noro <3 Pa totalno dobra oblika nohtov ;)

    xoxo, Nyx
    Nyx's beauty blog

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this!! ^_^ Looks amazing!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...