Sunday, March 29, 2015

Sunday stamping: Easter nails

Can you recycle X-mas nails for Easter? Hell yeah! I got this amazing Prettypots polish a while back and it just didn't seem X-massy enough at the time. Somehow it seemed it would be a cool base for some Easter nails and I was right! :)

First look at them with the nail art and below check out the swatches - I think they look very spring appropriate - but if I put over some X-mas stamps with snowflakes they could go a whole another way :)


For this mani I used Prettypots polish Christmas treats as base. Over it I stamped with Essence stamp me! black and Mundo de Unas Yellow. The stamping plates I used are MM08 and MM36



Here you can see a swatch of the Prettypots polish Christmas treats. This are 2 coats over a white base and some top coat.



Do you ever use out of season polishes?

xoxo
gin

2 comments:

  1. Very nice! Love the large circle glitters. ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's a really nice crelly polish indeed. Looks great for Easter.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...