Friday, March 6, 2015

Pick n Mix Challenge: Metallic

The theme is Metallic or as I like to call it from Moscow with love ;) I had this MoYou London Tourist 13 stamping plate for quite some time but just got around to using it now. The plate has the beautiful St. Basil's cathedral on it and I used it as the background. Over it I added some pretty stars and a Nesting doll to make it more Russian :) A silver metallic base in combination with red just screams Russia to me somehow <3


A pretty picture of St. Basil's Cathedral ... I would love to see it in person sometime :)


For this mani I used Catrice Mystic Moments as base. The stamps are made with Mundo de Unas red, Essence stamp me! white and black. The stamping plate is all MoYou London Tourist 13.


xoxo
gin

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...