Tuesday, March 31, 2015

NOTD: Eat me

I got another Yes love polish the other day and this guy is a pastel purple - lavender thing. It's filled with black, dark purple and red micro glitter. So I decided to use the same colors for the stamps :)



Here you can see the swatch of the Yes love G18-5. Since it's a textured polish it required some top coat to make it ready for stamps. 



For the stamps I used MoYou London Alice 4. The polishes I used are Catrice Be my Violentine and Dashica red.


I like how this turned out! They are a bit sassy like this gif I found *I bet you thought of Alice - but I can't resist the sexy beefcake that is Dean* ;)

source: tumblr
Don't forget to visit Glam express for more inspiration in nail art and make up :)

xoxo
gin

3 comments:

  1. How cute. Another really nice crelly shade.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the nail art! Would you like to follow each other?
    http://leticiadimushi.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...