Wednesday, March 25, 2015

NOTD: All kinds of yellow

Yellow is just such a happy color and perfect for the spring time manis. I did something very simple and full of layers. I got inspired by the amazing base polish I got at a random cheap wears store. 


I fell in love with the Yes Love G18-1 I found the other day. It's a yellow pastel creme with green, blue and yellow micro glitter that dries a bit like a textured polish. So it required a bit of top coat to smooth it out for the stamps. 



Over it I stamped with Mundo de Unas Yellow and MoYou London Gothic 11. The rhinestones are from Born pretty store :)


I hope you like this look and are excited for spring as I am because the warm sunny days can't be here soon enough :)

Don't forget to visit Glam express for more inspirations for nails and maku up :)

xoxo
gin

3 comments:

  1. Pretty white crelly and then the yellow stamped on top is such a fun touch.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kako je lep ta lakec <3 Morem spet v kratkem obiskat kaj naše kitajčke, da vidim, če gre kateri z mano domov ;) Mi je pa škoda, da si ga skrila s štempiljko ;) Je pa res, da ful dobro izpade na koncu, ma jaz bi nosila samo lak(ker mi je res ful všeč - takle spomladen je). Jaz že komaj čakam poletje!! ;)
    xoxo, Nyx
    Nyx's beauty blog

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty! I don't normally like yellow polish, but the studs help. :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...