Friday, March 20, 2015

Bornpretty store review: BP-36 stamping plate

I got more of these Bornpretty store stamping plates to show you. Today it's BP-36 plates turn. Once more it's amazingly unique and perfectly etched. I had not problems with using it. I went for a royal look so I used the big repetitive pattern and the big Fleur de lil symbol. 

It's not the romantic look but still quite French I feel like :) 



Here you can see the entire plate - and the cute sleeve for it :)


For this mani I used Essence Electric blue as base. Mundo De Unas Yellow for the top stamps, BP-36 stamping plate and  Essence stamp me! black and white for the extra details :)


If you are looking for some new and cool nail art supplies visit Bornpretty store and don't forget to used my 10% OFF coupon RJL91 code :)


xoxo
gin

3 comments:

  1. Oh wow! Do BPS plates come with sleeves now?! o_O

    Awesome stamping, too. ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome! The stamping is lovely.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...