Saturday, February 14, 2015

V-day nails XOXO

This is the last post in this years V-day extravaganza. Can you tell I am in love more then ever this year? I did 5 different manis - and most of them pink! I am growing up :) I liked the others since they where either geeky or sexual but this one is just down right cute and cuddly :)


I wanted to make a galaxy type of base with purples and pinks, add red glitter and stamps. I love how it turned out! <3


For the mani I used Models own Purple glare, Essence Purple sugar, Sinful colors Wisp and Tevez 01 to make the base. The glitter is LA Girl Animate. The stamps are made with BM411, Essence Stamp me!black and Dashica Red.


I hope you are all having a fun V-day! Here it's gonna get crazy since it overlaps with Carnival <3

xoxo
gin

2 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...