Wednesday, February 25, 2015

TNCC: Animals - Sexy Leopard

I love animals but this month I am just not feeling the theme for my monthly challenge :( So I did a sexy leopard print nails since it's still the month of love :) 

I love how they turned out and the little paw nail stickers I got from the Cruella DeVille Kiss Villains collection are just perfect <3 



For the base of the mani I used Zoya Chyna. The spots are made with Essence stamp me! Black and QA8 stamping plate. I painted the spots with Essence Juicy love


I love how you can always use the Zoya Pixie dusts for a pretty base polish if you only take the time to smooth it out with a lot of top coat :)

What do you think?
xoxo
gin

2 comments:

  1. *rawr* Very sexy. ;) I love the cute paw prints, too.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...