Sunday, February 22, 2015

TNCC: Animals - Pink Flamingos / Sunday stamping: Alter ego mani - something totally not me

I don't always like or use pink but when I do I use all the shades I got :) I have no clue why but the only pink thing on this planet that I like are flamingos. I saw some in ZOOs and they are just the sillyest things ever <3 So I decided to make a silly caged flamingo mani. I just layered all the feather, birdcage and flaming themed stamps I could find. 

I don't know if I am quite happy with how they turned out - might just be that the color bothers me :)


The polishes I used for the mani are China glaze Not from this galaxy, Catrice Call me princess, Wrapped around my finger, Essence Stamp me! white and black. The stamping plates I used are MM14, BP-14, MoYou London Princess 4 and Alice 4.


xoxo
gin

3 comments:

  1. So so cool!
    http://whattaylorbuys.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL Very cute!! ^_^ Flamingos are pretty silly looking.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...