Sunday, February 1, 2015

Sunday stamping: Pink and black / TNCC: Animals

The other day I stumbled upon the cutest little animal called the Rosy Maple Moth. I posted pictures of it so you can enjoy the cute fuzziness that is this creature. If I ever see one in real life there will have to be someone with me that will stop me from eating it - they seem like cute candy butterflies since they are such vibrant colors :) They inspired me to do this mani ... 


Now look at this cutie waving hello <3


I cant deal with neon pink since sorry that is just not my color. So I still kept the yellow and pink colors only in pastels. And over it I stamped the butterfly stamps with black - so this mani is a 2 for 1 for 2 nail art groups I am in :) And I still don't like this stamp since the butterfly forms are in the negative so a lot of times the nails look just like they have random black spots on them :)


For this mani I used Essence Flamingo rose and Catrice Soleil A Solitude for the gradients. The stamps are made with Essence Stamp me! black and QA66. 

Here are some more pictures of the moths that inspired me. How adorable are they? :)



xoxo
gin

2 comments:

  1. Ooooh okay, yeah that is a weird way to have the butterflies stamped. I wonder why they chose to do it like that? Anyway, that little mothy thing is so adorable!! Great job capturing the spirit of it. ^_^

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...