Thursday, February 5, 2015

Pick n Mix challenge: Pale blue - Sailor Mercury

When I saw the theme Pale blue my mind immediately went to Sailor Mercury. She is cool being the brains of the team but I don't swoon over her like most of the sailor scouts. I wanted to use some dimensional blue glitter polish and some stamps that look like waves and OFC some bubble like rhinestones to give the entire mani a 'watery' feel. 

The base is Kleancolor Blue eyed girl. The stamps are made with Kiko Sky blue and Mundo de Unas. The plates I used are hehe013 and 014, MoYou Comics 05.




Here is a cute Sailor Mercury gif so you can see a bit of my inspiration :)





Here are my previous Sailor Mercury nails.

xoxo
gin

5 comments:

  1. That base is so gorgeous with your stamping!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks amazing! Love the design on the ring nail.

    ReplyDelete
  3. OHMYGAWD!!! I am absolutely loving your Sailor Moon manis. ^_^ Next episode in a couple of days!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...