Monday, February 9, 2015

Pick n Mix challenge: Hearts - Sailor Venus

YAY hearts time - what is more appropriate then a Sailor Venus mani :) I relay like her design since she is the sailor scout of love but her colors are yellow, orange and blue. A very cool design. I tired to follow these colors. I added a few extra hearts on the accent nail and a huge heart on my index finger. The bows are my favorite part about her so I added them too.




Here is a pretty Sailor Venus gif so you can see what inspired me :)
source: tumblr

For this mani I used Kiko Pineapple as base. The stamps are made with Catrice Orango bloom and Mundo de Unas polishes. The plates I used are MM31 and hehe014 and hehe013. The heart I got from Bornpretty store.




Here is my previous Sailor Venus mani.

xoxo
gin

5 comments:

  1. Wohoo my favorite senshi <3 She's so lovely, cool and funny ^3^
    I really love the design, especially your ring finger! Just ordered the bps stamping plate recently as well and hope it'l arrive soon ^-^

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the orange colors you used here!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful! I'm sad that this is the last one, though. I've really enjoyed your Sailor Moon designs. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Zelo mi je všeč barvna kombinacija, in pentlje so res lepe! <3

    ReplyDelete
  5. Interesting post!
    We can follow each other if you will.
    Just let me know)))
    I always follow back!
    http://elenabright.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...