Monday, February 16, 2015

Pick n Mix challenge: Geometric

I have been obsessed with yellow recently a lot. And in combination with purple it looks amazing. Sometimes the picture in my head turns out exactly like I wanted it on my nails. I love the light in the middle gradient that makes the nails shine and full of dimension. 

The entire mani looks like old 60ies wallpaper with a bit of sun damage. I love how these turned out! 



For this mani I used Essence Wild white ways and the most perfect purple jelly Catrice Be my Violentine to make the gradient. The stamps are made with Mundo de Unas and Lily Anna 07 stamping plate.



I love this look so much! Remind me to do this middle ray of light gradient nails again soon ;)

xoxo
gin

3 comments:

  1. Ta manikura mi je pa ful všeč <3 Res je lepo izpadlo! Sploh tisti gradient odspodaj se mi dopa, vijola lakec je pa takintak popoln! =)

    Nyx
    ( http://nyxsbeautyblog.blogspot.com/ )

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like how all of these work together!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh wow! That is such a cool effect!! ^_^

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...