Thursday, January 8, 2015

TNCC: Wallpaper + Pick n Mix challenge: Pink and Aqua

I can't with pink and aqua - those are not colors I can do anything with. So it's cheating time for me! I used Jindie nails Betty's fetti milkshake as base and it has pink and aqua glitters in it - thats the challenge part :) The rest are colorful stamps made with Mundo de Unas polishes and QA90 plate. 

I love these nails because they look so girly and cute - maybe also because of their silly size :)



The January theme in TNCC is wallpaper and since these have such a classic old school wallpaper patter they are perfect for this :)


xoxo
gin

6 comments:

  1. Very vintage looking pattern for the design! I can totally see this as a wallpaper too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hurray for BFM!! ^_^ Great stamping, too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the stamping and colors used in this!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...