Friday, January 9, 2015

TNCC: Wallpaper - Batman nails

This months theme in my FB group The nail challenge collaborative is wallpaper. And I found this amazing one while trolling the Internet. It has everything I love - my favorite color combination and a cool logo. With these nails I felt like '' I'm Batman '' :) 

I wanted to make nails that have the 3 main Batman colors - black, grey and yellow. Also I wanted to use as many bat stamps and a nice gold water decal.   


Here is the cool wallpaper I found and used as my inspiration. It was created by this amazing artist I found HERE go visit and show him some love. 



For this mani I used Essence Moonless night as base. The yellow neon glitter is Claire's Digi pop. Over it I layered stamps done with CA34 stamping plate and Essence Stamp me! black polish. The water decal is from Born pretty store.


I love how these turned out! I need to make more Super hero nails since they are all dressed up in such fun colors :)

xoxo
gin

4 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...