Sunday, January 25, 2015

Sunday stamping: Over a blue base

Today's Sunday stamping challenge theme is Over a blue base. Recently I am super into gradients so I made a dark blue gradient with s bunch of polishes that have a lot of subtle shimmers in them. You know the shimmers that are usually not visible but if you use them as gradient polishes the shimmers come to life. 

But then I put a lot of stamps over it and forgot to take a photo of the base gradient *Bad Bad Blogger* so I guess you need to take my word for it ;)


Here is a picture with a bit of flash because I just love how the lightest color pops on the tips of the nails :)


For the gradient I used Catrice Entering Atlantis and Gorger Blueney, China glaze Frostbite. The stamps are made with Mundo de Unas polishes and Pueen26 stamping plate.


xox
gin

3 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...