Tuesday, January 20, 2015

Pick n Mix challenge: Fire - Sailor Mars

I love Sailor Mars - and I think that because of her uniform I fell in love with the red and purple color combination. Since this part of the challenge is fire and she is the Sailor Scout of fire I think this mani fits the part. I only wish that the purple stamps would be a bit more visible. 

The base is Femme fatale Scorchling. The stamps are made with hehe014 and 013 and Mundo de Unas polishes. The flames are made with MoYou London Biker 02 plate. I also added some star rhinestones because I love her purple star earrings. 


And here is she in her fire glory mid transformation in the new Sailor Moon Crystal anime :)

source: tumblr



In case you want to know here is my last Sailor Mars nails.

xoxo
gin

3 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...