Thursday, January 15, 2015

Born pretty store review - BP18 stamping plate

If you are wondering what my New Years nails looked like ... look no further! I had the amazing chance to once more review an original Born pretty store stamping plate. It is called BP-18 stamping plate that is full of feathers and organic forms. I wanted to make a mani with layers since the feathers fit together! So I layered the two fathered patterns and they where a perfect match! The plate was easy to use, thou not all the patterns are the same size. But I like that even better since I can use only special parts of the stamp. Add some rhinestones and here are some perfect party nails! <3


For this mani I used Manhattan Blue party dress as base. The stamps are made with BP-18 and the stamping polishes are Essence stamp me! black and Barry M Gold foil. I added some extra rhinestones that I coated with a couple of thick coats of Seche Vite to smooth them out.



So for all your Nail art supplies needs head on over to BPS and don't forget to use the 10% OFF coupon RJL91 :)


xoxo
gin

2 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...