Monday, January 12, 2015

Born pretty store review - BP14 stamping plate

Another day another Born pretty store review :) I am so lucky to be able to be working with their amazing Nail art products and today's review is about the BP-14 stamping plate. It was the 1st time I used their own stamping plates and they are amazing! The etchings are perfect! The image sizes are different but that is amazing since you can use them on any sized nails and toes! I am in love with their plates so all I can say is KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK BPS <3


For this mani I used Barry M Passion fruit as base, over it I layered OPI Spotted black. The stamps are made with Star gazer no. 232 and BP-14 plate


I adore the new BPS plates and they are just as good as any others I got from them. So head on over to their store and don't forget to use the 10% OFF coupon RJL91 :)


xoxo
gin

4 comments:

  1. This is a super fun manicure!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cool! And lucky having that spotted black! I need a bottle for myself.

    ReplyDelete
  3. How fun! I thought those were triangle glitters too.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...