Sunday, January 4, 2015

Born pretty store Resin rose nail decoration Review

I am not a big fan of flowers of any kind. But I got the chance to work with these amazing Resin rose nail decorations that where send to me by Born pretty store. And I am in love now! <3

They come in 12 colors that range from basics to pastels to neons. There is plenty to choose from. The best way to use them is to apply a little bit of any type of gel polish under them and then cure them on top of your nail design. That was what I did and they held on for quite some time. I am also happy to say they all seem the same size which is an added bonus. 




I used only the pastel ones since I wanted to make some nice romantic nails layered with rose stamps and fuzzy polish. For the base I used Essence Wild white ways and Bird of paradise. The stamps are made with Mundo de Unas and CA34 stamping plate. 


So for all your Nail art needs head on over to Born pretty store. And while you are there don't forget to use my 10% OFF coupon RJL91.


xoxo
gin

4 comments:

  1. Your accent nail would drive me batty, to be honest, but I love how you've used them on the other nails!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are pretty! Such cute pastel colors to the roses.

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are really cute! I'm also not the biggest floral fan but these are just too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very cool! Love your polish design, too. ^_^

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...