Thursday, December 25, 2014

Pick n Mix challenge: Distressed nails

I love distressed nails - I always think they are super easy to make and will turn out great. But that is not always the case with me. So after I was finished with my gold-red distressed look I realised it sucks. But have no fear stamps are here to save the day. I added this print so now they look like a cosy winter sweater from the 90ies :)

The distressed part is done with Revlon Fearless, p2 Fever and Catrice Ex pistols. The stamps are done with hehe017 stamping plate and Essence stamp me!black and China glaze Don't make me wine. I added some matching studs from Bornpretty store :)




xoxo
gin

2 comments:

  1. Looks great! Merry Christmas to you too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cool! Stamping to the rescue!! ^_^ Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...