Tuesday, November 18, 2014

TNCC: Christopher Moore - Sacre bleu

Here is the last mani as part of the Books challenge from TNCC. And the last but not least inspiration was Christopher Moore - Sacre bleu. It's an amazing book set in old Paris, starting with the death of Van Gogh. It features many artists, my favorite color - Indigo blue and a muse all wrapped up in comedy that is so Moore :)

The inspiration was all colors of blue but most dominantly the indigo one. The base is full of swirls and brushstrokes. I had to add some mustaches since they where very in vogue back then. Thou don't like most things French I  just had to add the Ooh la la! stamp because I can see the artists in the book just sit in a Cafe, twiddle with their mustaches and catcall the passing ladies :)


For this mani I used Essence Fall for me, Grumpy, LA Girl Brilliant blue, Catrice Royal blue, Be indiglow and Ruby kisses Blues clues as base. The stamps are made with Essence stamp me black/white, Mundo de Unas and Color club Over the moon. The plates I used are MM06, YH810, hehe 015 and BM402.


Here is the book cover so you can see my inspiration and I added some of the blues next to it :)


This is my 3rd post about Christopher Moores books - do you guys want to see more posts like that?

xoxo
gin

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...