Friday, November 14, 2014

Tidebuy Fashion Galaxy Print Round-Neck Sleeveless Short Day Dress review

Dreams come true time over here! I have been obsessing over a galaxy print dress for quite some time and now finally I got my claws on one. The amazing tidebuy made this happen for me! The pattern is just as vibrant as the promo pictures and the material is something like swimsuit material so it's very stretchy and comfortable to wear! 

And I think it's just perfect to pair with some crazy club shoes and a big bun full of my newly purple dyed hair :) Wanna guess what I will be wearing for my next girls night out? :)

So if you like this type of dresses and crazy patterns you can get your very own pretty dress at Fashion Galaxy Print Round Neck Sleeveless Short Day Dress :)


dress: Tidebuy (sponsored)

source: Tidebuy (sponsored)

source: Tidebuy (sponsored)

I am in love with my new purple hair and it fits the purple in the dress perfectly :)


xoxo
gin

*the item in this post was send to me for my honest review*

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...