Monday, November 3, 2014

Sunday stamping: Gold and white - American Horror Story Freak show nails

Since I did a AHS Coven nails for Halloween then it's right that I do Freak show nails as well. I love this season so much. Maybe even more so since I am immune to all the creepy clown stuff I can enjoy the rest of the show even more :)

At the same time I tried to make a mani that is mostly white and gold. Emphasis on tried :) One nail is the tent patter and the bloodied black and white motley. One nail is covered with stars and an angry clown *scary* and my favorite is the accent nail. The gold glitter reminds me of confetti and I stamped over some mustaches since they are the part of my favorite promo for the season - I pasted it at the bottom. And it's Movember - Mustaches for everyone! :)



For this mani I used Essence Wild white ways and Make it golden as base. The stamps are done with Kleancolor Metallic red, Dashica Red, Essence stamp me black and Barry M Gold foil. The plates I used are BM416, QA8, YH810 and HWH05.



I can't describe how sexy this promo is to me <3 <3 <3 

source: Tumblr
Any other American Horror story fans out there?

xoxo
gin

2 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...