Monday, November 17, 2014

TNCC + Pick n Mix challenge: Book - Will Grayson, Will Grayson

We all love John Greens book the Fault is in our stars. But I can't see any more of manis with okay written over it. Don't get me wrong I love the book and am recommending ti to everyone I know - but Will Grayson, Will Grayson is a book by the same author that I read recently and I love it just as much! 

It's a very cute story about 2 boys with same names but different lives. The book is written by 2 authors so there are 2 completely different styles of writing. The characters of the book are very cool and so fun :)

So as part of the book challenge I created the fingerprint art from my book cover and added some snowflake fimo slices since the book is happening in the winter and snow is always in the backdrop :)
The polish I used as base is OPI Tomorrow never dies. The stamps are done with BM414 plate, Mundo de Unas polishes.




Did you read any of the John Green books?

xoxo
gin

3 comments:

  1. The ring nail turned out great! Looks just like the cover.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazing! I haven't read the book but maybe I should add it to my list. Love this prompt - it's given me so many new books to read x

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...