Wednesday, November 12, 2014

#MoYou30k: White rabbit

I don't have any special feeling towards the white rabbit in the Alice in Wonderland. I wanted to make something pure white with a single corrupted nail since he did work with the Red queen for a while. Once more I didn't have any special stamps. So I did this cute monster bunny that I still think is perfect. I added some carrots since I bet those where his favorite snack. I cheated a bit and added some clock water decals since the bunny was always in a hurry. And the last corrupted nail is a vague copy of my Queen of hearts mani. 


For this mani I used Essence Wild white ways as base and OPI Lights of Emerald city for the glitter base. The stamps are done with Barry M Gold foil, Dashica Red, Essence stamp me black and Sinful Colors Mardi Gras. The plates I used are MoYou London Sci fi 1, Festive 14, Kaleidoscope 10 and Punk 2.



The white rabbit reminds me of one of my favorite songs of all time - Natalia Kills Wonderland - maybe even the nails where a bit inspired by it :)



xoxo
gin

3 comments:

  1. How cute! Really like the design on the middle nail.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Totally in love with this! You are right, the monster bunny IS perfect!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...