Saturday, November 8, 2014

#MoYou30k: Mad hatter

Like I said I am crushing hard on the entire Tim Burtons Alice in Wonderland. And the Mad Hatter is one of my favorites just for the sheer fact that he is done in a completely unique way. But I don't own many Hatter specific patterns so I decided to make a collage of crazy fabrics like he is sporting and in vague colors that we all associate with him. 


My favorite part of the Hatter appearance is the crazy dance he does Futtherwacken :)




For this mani I used Julep Tatum as base. The stamps are done with Sinful colors Mardi gras and Mundo de Unas polishes, also Essence stamp me black and white for the chess background on the accent nail. The stamping plates I used are MoYou London Mythology 2, Kaleidoscope 10, Fashionista 8, Princesss 13 and Back to the 20s 1.



I hope you like it since:
'We are all mad here' 

xoxo
gin

1 comment:

  1. These look great! I like all the different sections to these nails.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...