Monday, November 3, 2014

MoYou London Kaleidoscope 10 stamping plate review

I got the great opportunity to review this very cool MoYou London Kaleidoscope 10 stamping plate. It's a plate with many pretty abstract and symmetrical circular patterns. And I love how the pattern on the sleeve looks like so I tired to recreate it and I think it turned out nice :)


Here are to pictures of the plate - how pretty are these patterns? <3


For this mani I used Misslyn Mojito as base and a combination of 3 Mundo de Unas polishes. And I added some pretty rhinestones on top since they are the same shape as the pattern.




And a quick swatch of the Misslyn Mojito polish, it is so cute green and shimmery. 


Another great stamping plate by MoYou London the etchings are perfect and the stamps pick up relay easy. No complaints here. So if you ladies like stamping nails head on over to MoYou London they have a plate with anything on it no matter what is your taste :)

xoxo
gin

3 comments:

  1. I really want a plate from that collection. Such awesome designs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is so pretty! I love how crisp the design turned out. ^_^

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...