Sunday, October 26, 2014

Sheinside Wishlist


I discovered this amazing clothing store Sheinside full of all kinds of clothes and accessories. They have something for everybody. I found it pure heaven since they offer a lot of lace, printed and dark clothes. Also there are sales all time and great ways to earn store points! 

I got so excited I created a wish list so I can keep track of what I want to get! I added links to it all so if any of you girls like something you see you can just head on over since they offer worldwide shipping! 

TOPS - My favorite is the Cupcake R.I.P Diet sweatshirt - I need this in my life




DRESSES and LEGGINGS - I have hoarded quite a few of these in the past year. But I am still a sucker for the Queen of Hearts printed leggings and some simple printed dresses that can be worn through out the year :)



ACCESSORIES - I could fill up the cart with just accessories! I love the unique range of items they have here - so I added only the greatest hits on my Wishlist :)

Apricot Gemstone Gold Hollow Dangle Earrings
Black Gemstone Gold Diamond Chain Necklace
Black Clock Print PU-Leather-Bag
White Stripe Print Round Sunglasses



http://www.sheinside.com/

xoxo
gin

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...