Saturday, October 11, 2014

Pick n Mix challenge: Pink - Girls are tough mani

As most of you know I am not a fan of pink - but this month is breast cancer awareness month and I wanted to make something to honor all the ladies fighting it. But I did it my way - a pink mani that is full of girly stuff but it's also kind off tough :)



For this mani I used S-he stylezone no.155 and Catrice Charleston's fame as base. Over it I added fimo slices and rhinestones. Also some bigger 3D art pieces from Born pretty store and some Caviar beads from Essence I love my ice cream collection :)

xoxo
gin

4 comments:

  1. These are so fun! Not something I would wear often but having an accent nail would be nice for one of them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome! Definitely girly AND tough! *RAWR*

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kok kjut <3 Tole bi pa jst tud nosila

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the fimo nail but would have ripped those babies right off!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...