Thursday, October 23, 2014

Pick n Mix challenge: Grey + color

I adore the color gray in any combination with a bright color. But the best partner for gray is yellow in my opinion :) I had this amazing Arcane lacquer called State of grace for a while and now it's time to make it shine. Since it's quite sheer I made a stampwich with some Mundo de Unas polishes and hehe 005 plate. I added some studs from Bornpretty store on the accent finger since I thought it needed something extra.

I kind off like how it turned out - all pretty, shimmery and subtle :)



Here is a swatch of Arcane lacquer State of grace. It's a gray jelly with gold shimmer and gold shards. It's a bit on the sheer side so I used a layer of white polish as base.



If you want any of the amazing Arcane lacquers head on over to her etsy store :)

xoxo
gin

3 comments:

  1. This manicure looks so great!
    I love the different colors that you used to create this design :)

    xx

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...