Friday, October 3, 2014

Pick n Mix challenge - Teal

Now that the #31DC2104 is over I need something to occupy me. I choose The Pick n Mix challenge from the FB group Crumpets nail tarts. It's a combination of 2 different challenges and at the same time very chill with the rules - just right for me. The challenges are made of a color and a technique - you can do either or a mix of both. This week I choose just the color - Teal. I wanted to do some stamping with the different polishes I own :)



For the mani I used Essence Keep calm & go for a walk as base. Polish me silly Freckles are the glitters that are in almost every layer of this mani. BM404 is the plate I used and  Mundo de unas and Dashica jade are the polishes I used.

xoxo
gin

3 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...